Please contact us with your suggestions for Penguicon 2019 – we are always striving to improve! If you have emailed a ConCom member and not received a reply, please write to our Con Chair.
|Asst. Chair||Cassy Sinke|
|Programming Track Chair||Christie Bertie|
|Programming Diversity and Inclusion Liaison||Frannie C. Taylor|
|Maker Market||Bagel Garrison|
Board Of Directors
Penguicon is run by a Convention Committee for one year at a time, but also has a multi-year governing body, the Board of Directors. The Board makes decisions for future years of Penguicon, but does so only when unavoidable, in order to leave the Convention Committee with as much control of their weekend as possible. Multi-year decisions include:
- Select each year’s Convention Chair.
- Approve the Convention Chair’s budget proposal.
- Keep the bank account.
- Pay taxes.
- Set down the eight minimum rules that each year’s Convention Committee expands on.
- Collect private reports of isolated misconduct, to detect multi-year patterns of misconduct from any individual which may need to be addressed outside the convention weekend.
- Provide information technology infrastructure.
The Board usually meets at Penguicon, but also meets four times a year at the headquarters in Farmington. Meetings are open to the public. You may email the Board Of Directors at: email@example.com
|Vice President||Matt Arnold|
|Treasurer||Amanda Long Adams|
|Director at Large||James Hice|